A Typical Inspection
At Provision Inspection Services we strive to find defects and problems that may cause short-term and long-term issues. On average, an inspection will take between two (2) and four (4) hours with the last forty-five minutes being designated for questions and answers giving you, the buyer, a chance to address any concerns. Below is the list of services we offer; click on each section to find out more info about each service.
What We Offer
At Provision Inspection Services, we strive to give you the highest value and experience possible throughout your home inspection process.
We provide you the peace of mind you deserve, because we know what it means to feel safe and protected.
Our team uses the latest technology available and continuously stay up-to-date with education courses making themselves better for you!
Our team is fully bilingual and able to explain any issues in both Spanish & English.
We have competitive prices and we are available 7 days a week.
We have served thousands of inspections in Northeast, FL using the latest, most updated technology.
We possess a strong engineering background, with over 25 years of construction experience adding value to your home inspection!
As a member of InterNACHI, Provision Inspection Services must adhere to InterNACHI's Standards of Practice. A normal inspection will include the following (when accessible):
* Roof, Vents, Flashings, & Trim
* Gutters & Downspouts
* Skylight, Chimney & other Roof penetrations
* Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways, & Railings
* Eaves, Soffit & Fascia
* Grading & Drainage
* Basement, Foundation & Crawlspace
* Water Penetration & Foundation Movement
* Heating Systems
* Cooling Systems
* Main Water Shut Off Valves
* Water Heating System
* Interior Plumbing Fixtures & Faucets
* Drainage Sump Pumps with Accessible Floats
* Electrical Service Line & Meter Box
* Main Disconnect & Service Amperage
* Electrical Panels, Breakers & Fuses
* Grounding & Bonding
* GFCIs & AFCIs
* Fireplace Damper Door & Hearth
* Insulation & Ventilation
* Garage Doors, Safety Sensors, & Openers
* & much more!